Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shop Update. Also, Pneumonia

I know, I know, I haven't been posting enough lately. Ok, I haven't been posting at all. Things have been kind of yucky around here. I started a new medication that makes me sleepy until about three in the afternoon, so that kind of wipes out most of my day. And then last night I spent in the hospital because I have pneumonia! I mean, what?? This is 2013, I thought people only got that stuff in historical drama movies. Oh wait, that's consumption. Anyway I still don't know why I have it. At first I thought it was a pulled muscle (the myentiretorsomaximus) because I was playing Dance Central a wee bit too aggressively. But it got worse and worse until I couldn't breathe or move, so I went to the ER and they did a CAT scan. Turns out the entire left side of my chest cavity is full of fluid. EWWWW I know, right? I just couldn't believe how much pain could be caused by pneumonia- when the doctor touched my left ribs I blacked out from the pain! Highly embarrassing. But yay for narcotics!
Excuses, excuses. Maybe I'm just too busy with my shop, I just want to stitch and stitch! Here are a few new hair clips:




I also added some destash items- buttons that I will never get around to using, but maybe you could!




And even a set of stitch markers! I really hope people buy stitch markers online, because I love making them- just the perfect amount of attention span.

3 comments:

Hedgerow Rose said...

Oh gosh!! That's so yucky, you poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. :)

DancingMooney ♥ said...

Yay buttons! Hope you're feeling better soon, fun to have found your blog! ;)

Laverne Bodnar @ USHealthWorks.com/Sacramento-Downtown-Center said...

Anyone can suffer from pneumonia; it knows no age. It's really painful, just like flu, and the next thing you'll know is that you can barely move because of muscle pain. Anyway, you just need to rest and eat healthy food to restore your health. I hope you recovered fast from pneumonia!